Asian Face of Miss England Rules of Eligibility All contestants of Asian Face of Miss England are required to agree to the terms of entry and abide by the rules on the Asian Face of Miss England website for participation in the contest along with all stated here: 1. I agree to abide by all the rules shown on the official finalists entry form on the website namely: a. Aged between 16-26 on 30th December of the year of entry. b. Not married or have given birth to a child. c. Must live, study or work within the British mainland and hold a British passport.
2. I understand that the organisers are not responsible for my personal belongings during the Final event and any other related events. I agree to keep all valuables with me at all times (such as telephone, money etc.)
3. To not bring the Asian Face of Miss England contest or its sponsors in to disrepute.
4. I will not speak to any media regarding participating in Asian Face of Miss England without permission from the Asian Face of Miss England regional or national organisers and will inform all organisers of any requests for interviews.
5. By entering the contest you agree that the organisers may use contestant's photographs and videos supplied with the entry form, and any photographs taken at the event , or that you have provided by email for the Asian Face of Miss England competition for ANY promotion to do with the contest surrounding the event in any newspapers, magazines and Asian Face of Miss England website for a three year period. I understand that the judge's decision is final. I nor my family will not enter into any disagreement following the event final with any other contestants or judges regarding the judge's decision.
6. If chosen as a Finalist in this competition, I agree to participate in the Asian Face of Miss England competition by attending the final in June / July 2018. Date TBC.
7. If chosen as a Asian Face of Miss England Finalist, I agree NOT to enter any other national competition during my reign. I understand that I will be an exclusive Asian Face of Miss England semi or national finalist until I hand over my crown to the successor.
8. Contestants must be able to abide by all the Miss World rules for entry to Asian Face of Miss England.
9. Contestants must not have posed naked or topless in any photographs.